Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. Watermoon Holistic Herbs – Charlottetown
Watermoon Holistic Herbs produces Holistic Medicine & Beeswax Candles to entice and illuminate the messages of Mother Nature. They host regular workshops and foraging walk events which are listed on their Facebook page.
- More information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/watermoonholistic/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/WatermoonHolisticHerbs/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/WatermoonHolisticHerbs/
2. Anne Gallant – Millvale
I am forage lady PEI, also known as Anne Gallant. Starting in the middle of May I offer regular foraging classes. I am not a herbalist I am a foodie, I called myself a nature foodie! I look for things in nature that are edible, there is a lot of free food out there if we know what to look for.
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/anne.gallant.165/
- Contact: forageladyPEI@gmail.com
- Events Schedule: Email me for my upcoming events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/anne.gallant.165/
3. Shallöm Tarzan – Souris
Join Shallöm Tarzan in foraging workshops for first time foragers hosted by Experience PEI.
- More information: https://www.experiencepei.ca/tour/first-time-foraging/
- Contact: Adventure@ExperiencePEI.ca Phone: (902) 368-1670
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/ExperiencePEI/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/ExperiencePEI/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.