Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. Cumberland Mycological Society
Cumberland Mycological Society is a non-profit organization. Located at 363 Dave Garrett Road, Crossville, Tennessee. It seeks to promote the study about mushrooms, the enjoyment of gathering it, and the harmonious exchange of information. This happens mainly in East and Middle Tennessee.
- More information: http://www.cumberlandmycology.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: http://www.cumberlandmycology.com/forays.htm
2. Morel Mushroom Hunting Club
Chris Matherly is the creator of Morel Mushroom Hunting Club. His main focus is mushroom foraging. However, he also teaches wild foraging for edible and medicinal plants. He was able to conduct foraging from coast to coast.
- More information: https://morelmushroomhunting.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/morelmushroomhuntingclubofficial/events/?ref=page_internal
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/morelmushroomhuntingclubofficial/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.