Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. Eat The Weeds
Eat the Weeds is the page owned by Green Deane. He is held as a very credible entity in the field of foraging. He offers regular and private classes about wild edibles, mushrooms, and medicinal plants.
2. Florida Herbal Conference
Florida Herbal Conference is a gathering of people whose interest lies in Herbalism. Located at GoldenRod, a census-designated place in Florida. Its workshop focuses are the following; clinical herbalism, herbal crafts, herbal tradition and history, medicine making, plant identification walks, and hands-on demonstrations.
- More information: https://floridaherbalconference.org/about/event-mission/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://floridaherbalconference.org/schedule/
3. Florida School of Holistic Living
Florida School of Holistic Living is a non-profit organization. It has branches in Northern and Southern Florida. Offers plant walks, workshops, and classes (live classes or learn from home).
- More information: https://www.holisticlivingschool.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.holisticlivingschool.org/learn/live-classes-online/
4. Gulf States Mycological Society
Gulf States Mycological Society is an organization of people who has the same interest. Created to promote appreciation and to further the study of fungal flora in the Gulf Coast. Gulf Coast is known for its amazing variety of fungi and mushrooms. Offers foray activities.
- More information: http://www.gsmyco.org/home.html
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: http://www.gsmyco.org/forays.html
Note: No update on their activity page as of the moment. This might have been affected by the COVID-19 situation. Please check from time to time to see if the page has been updated.
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.